Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
- Testing and technical maintenance activities in order to support the operation of assigned projects
- Providing business continuity without interruptions with the level of services defined with clients.
- Under the leadership of the BI head will create and deliver data-driven reports
- Integrate data sources.
- Design, code and tests on BI applications
- Enhance and maintain existing systems
- Provide end-user support and investigate and debug issues among others.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
- OLAP cube data architecture
- Minimally 3 years hand-on experience coding in SQL and SQL constructs
- Minimally 2 years hands-on experience utilizing relational and multi-dimensional database solutions (Star Schema and Snow Flake).
- Expert knowledge of Integration Services and SSIS package for data import (ETL).
- Strong understanding of Business Intelligence principles, data usage, and database structures.
- Strong ability to communicate technical and data concepts to non-technical audiences, and business concepts to technical audiences.
- Strong analytical, organizational, verbal communication and business writing skills
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1050994