Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
As a Solution Architect, you will be responsible for delivering solution designs and architectures for key global initiatives and custom developed applications hosted using IaaS, PaaS and SaaS hosting models.
- Provide technical expertise on systems and services to ensure the availability, accuracy, completeness, and integrity of both the supporting data and services.
- Collaborate with business leaders, subject matter experts, application technical analysts and vendors.
- This position requires strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in communicating effectively with a technically diverse user base.
- Manage the investments providing total cost of ownership.
- Plan and document the strategy, design and implementation of solutions.
- System integrations to automate and optimize data flow.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong skill sets in Software or System Architecture design
- Experience with back-end development and relational databases (Oracle, Sql Server, etc.)
- Understanding of tiered architectures, Service Orientation and Microservices
- Hands on experience on deploying & building application using Azure services
- Hands-on experience in designing, configuring and managing cloud services in Azure.
- Working knowledge of Cloud automation and provisioning tools.
- Experience with creating and integrating well documented web services (SOAP or REST).
- Experience and understanding of Agile and Scrum process and concepts
- Ability to estimate software development effort given a set of requirements and assumptions
- Ability to work with Project Managers to technical implementation plans
- Ability to develop secure solutions and knowledge of industry best practices regarding information security
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Azure certification would be a big plus
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1067551