IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are looking for candidates who possess experience in Salesforce. We offer training and certification to those who are seeking to develop their skills and are committed to grow within a multinational organization.
- Full-time job (umowa o pracę)
- Salesforce training and certification
- Attractive employment conditions including a non-salary benefits package i.e. private medical care, sports card
- Opportunity to work with global clients on international projects
- Challenging job within an internationally recognized and growing organization
Profile Requirements & Qualifications:
- 1-2 yrs experience as Salesforce Configurator
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel)
- Good communication in English (B2)
- Open and problem solving attitude; willing to learn new things
- Experience in working with Salesforce or documented training activity on trailhead platform (please provide the link to your profile)
- Knowledge of SQL language
- Web based app development experience
- Experience with object oriented language (ideally Java or C#)
- Experience in any source control tool (preferably Git)
- Analyze client requests and take necessary actions according to defined process
- Customize and configure application according to the requirements
- Warn of potential impact of request on the given application functionality/performance
- Validate/check work of other teams if involved in delivering requested solution
- Advice on feasibility of the issue solving or requested improvements and changes
- Answer to technical questions of internal clients
- Create documentation of delivered solution
- Provide effort estimation
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1064587