IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA is looking for skilled Application Support Analysts with a passion for customer satisfaction, developed analytical skills and attention to detail for our Compliance team.
The application support team is responsible for providing exemplary service to clients in handling technical inquiries and maintaining the stability of Compliance's Software Products.
The key to success in this role is providing an excellent customer experience by proactively managing all application support issues.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Polaris software products
- First and second line application support, resolving technical queries and communicating solutions directly to customers
- Monitor and respond to open tickets submitted through an incident management system
- Monitor systems alerts - troubleshoot and escalation if alerts cannot be resolved.
- Prioritization and handling of service requests and incidents within predetermined SLAs
- Chair weekly status calls with client stakeholders
- Engage with third-party software vendors to ensure issues are progressed and relevant information is provided for troubleshooting or clarifying issues.
- Contribute to departmental initiatives and identification of opportunities for process improvement
- Improve and document the technical processes around application support (using Confluence)
- Collaborate with Account Managers on change requests, managing issues and establishing priorities.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of external customer facing experience in a software support environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability dealing with escalated customer issues
- Creative problem-solving abilities and a passion for innovation
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally; comfortable communicating complex concepts to others having diverse levels of seniority and technical competence
- Ability to multi task, prioritize work and adapt during pressured situations
- Experience of ITIL compliant incident, problem and change service management-a plus
- Basic SQL, HTML/CSS knowledge a plus
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1063364