IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward. With a global team of 50,000, we harness insights, commercial and scientific depth, and executional expertise to empower clients to achieve some of their most important goals. https://www.iqvia.com/
We are recruiting an awesome team of European language speakers to join us at our Madrid Production Hub office! We are looking for French, Italian, German, Dutch and Spanish native speakers.. diversity is our way of life!!
Your primary focus will be to be responsible for building up and maintaining updated data of Healthcare Professionals in order to offer support to our customers and ensuring that any change is correctly verified through different channels according to our business rules.
If you want to play a key role in a diverse, dynamic and committed fun team this could be the role for you!
What to expect:
- Perform verifications via telephone and email with healthcare professionals.
- Research all available sources of information to accurately fulfill the verification.
- Perform match activities comparing new data against our existing database.
- Review institutional structures to keep them up to date and research official sources to find new structural changes.
- Proactively alert the manager on any issue or deviation in the standard procedure.
Our ideal candidate: Skills & other requirements
- European native speaker is required.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills as well as keeping to tight deadlines.
- Excellent and professional communication skills (telephone and email).
- Experience working for multi-national corporations is an advantage.
- Practical experience maintaining & updating databases is an advantage.
- Great attention to detail, accuracy and strong team work skills are mandatory
- Further tasks would be documentation, mailings, troubleshooting and in some cases translations of text passages
- IQVIA recognized by Great Place to Work as the second best company to work for in Spain (March 2018)
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognised by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100&rerg; List which recognizes the world's best service providers across a range of industries.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status."
Are you interested or do you know the ideal candidate?
If you know the right candidate or for more information on this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1100581