You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
This non-client facing position will provide for administration & coordination of daily and monthly tasks for Veeva CRM, Veeva Network, Salesforce Service Cloud, and other CRM systems as required. This coordinator will work with the CRM Solutions, Field Technology Training, and Quality Assurance team members to provide support for the basic needs for these system implementations. Also, this position will be responsible for monthly statistics tracking and reporting for the department head.
This role can be work remote.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
- CRM Systems License & User Maintenance
- CRM Systems Level 2 Helpdesk Ticket Investigations & Resolutions
- CRM Systems / Customer Master Data Model Administration
- Update & Publish Monthly CRM License Tracking & Reporting
- Assist CRM Managers with basic CRM system configurations
- Assist in CRM Systems Change Control Processing
- Participate in Client Solution User Acceptance Testing
- Coordinate with Field Technology Training on System Training Needs (Sandbox User Creation & Prep)
- Provide Updates to Field Technology Training Documents as requested
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- 4 Year college degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years of experience with CRM systems ideally Veeva
- Good Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Experience with Veeva CRM software and/or Salesforce.com
- Detail oriented and analytical, with planning and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative and a self-starter
- Skill in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Experience in analyzing data to solve an issue
- Good working knowledge on Word and Excel
- Prior experience in CRM (Veeva) / Sales Force Automation supporting Pharma Sales
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you're essential in solving and executing against today's toughest commercialization challenges facing the world's leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you'll be supported by team members who, like you, aren't afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)