Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The HCRS (Healthcare Relational Services) Data Analysts at IQVIA in Bedford, NH, comprise a team that collects, maintains and expands information for HCRS, mapping relationships among providers, healthcare delivery sites, corporate healthcare delivery organizations (Independent Healthcare Delivery Networks and Corporate Owners) and healthcare purchasing organizations across multiple existing and emerging markets. As the world's leading provider of market intelligence and one of the fastest-growing information, technology and service providers, we support the information requirements of pharmaceutical and medical-device manufacturers.
What you'll be doing:
The HCRS Data Analyst conducts primary and secondary research about healthcare organizations, healthcare professionals and associated healthcare markets for a range of standard and customized products that focus on clients' specific needs. An analyst develops generalist research skills and specialized market and product knowledge. Excellent attention to detail and quality assurance, extensive out-bound telephone research, Internet research and excellent interpersonal skills motivated by individual initiative and commitment to team work define the success of the team this position joins. The position offers ample opportunity to learn about players in the healthcare industry-from the perspectives of market segments and of suppliers who service those segments-and for professional growth.
What we're looking for:
The HCRS Data Analyst must be able to connect with people-have excellent communications and telephone skills. The position requires an individual who, following protocols, follows through with professional determination on securing information. In addition:
- Associates/Bachelor's degree in communications, business, research, a related field or equivalent experience.
- Ability to listen, read, analyze and interpret verbal and written communications, including ability to accurately record information conveyed verbally.
- Collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, and assess the reliability and quality of information.
- Good computer skills are required with experience working in Microsoft Office applications for Windows 2000, including Word, Excel and Access.
- Experience with query writing tools such as Oracle or Sequel is a plus.
- Web development experience using .Net would also be a beneficial skill.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1062173