IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are searching for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about clinical research and the Biostatistics Industry.
As a Senior Stat Programmer you will develop, execute, and review programs to provide statistical programming support for statisticians, clients, or business demands to source, organize (creating statistical tables, listings, and graphs) and interpret complex data sets.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with peers and clients.
- Perform, plan and co-ordinate the following for complex studies: (i) the programming, testing, and documentation of statistical programs for use in creating statistical tables, figures, and listing summaries and (ii) the programming of analysis databases (derived datasets) and transfers of data for internal and external clients. May perform and plan the programming of database quality control checks.
- Program and plan the integration of databases from multiple studies or sources.
- Develop and co-ordinate programming documentation including plans and specifications, as appropriate, for complex studies.
- Provide advanced technical expertise in conjunction with internal and external clients, and independently bring project solutions to teams and department, for complex studies.
- Perform, plan and co-ordinate the development, implementation and validation of new process technologies, macros and applications.
- Fulfill project responsibilities at the level of statstical team lead for single complex studies or group of studies.
- Understand the Scope of Work, budget and quote assumptions, estimate the work completed, manage Out of Scope and resource forecasts for single studies. May manage project budget and resource requirements, and provide revenue forecasts for single studies
- Provide training and guidance to lower level staff.
Skills and experience required:
- Masters and / or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field with a minimum of three - five years relevant industry experience
- Knowledge of statistics, programming and/or clinical drug development process
- Advanced knowledge of computing applications such as Base SAS, SAS Graph and SAS Macro Language
- Good organizational, interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
For further information regarding this or any other vacancies we have at IQVIA please contact the Talent Acquisition Team on 02 9016 8100 / https://jobs.iqvia.com/
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1086454