IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Real-world data is changing the industry standard approach for research study design and execution and opening-up innovative real-world research design and analysis options. IQVIA's Real World Evidence Solutions (RWES) group is recruiting Real World Evidence Scientists and Programmers. As a RWE Scientist/Programmer, with a strong understanding (or desire to learn) of issues related to analysing data from multiple sources (e.g., EMRs, PROs, eCRF, Observational studies, etc.), you will be working with a talented team developing and applying innovative methodology to solve complex analytical problems from multiple data sources.
The RWE Scientist roles will include protocol and statistical analysis plan development, informing data harmonization and integration, client discussions and consultancy, output interpretation, and methodology and algorithm development. The RWE Programming roles will provide statistical programming expertise, informing data harmonization for primary data and secondary data sources, advise on database design and data collection, and the programming of tables, listings and figures using SAS and other applications.
These are exciting new solution-driven roles within the team as RWES expands into developing further innovations for clients.
be various life-sciences customers as well as healthcare payers, providers and regulators.
- Ability to process and verify the integrity of data from multiple sources
- Provide insights for improving data collection procedures and solutions
- Achieve results within a multi-cultural and geographically diverse team in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to handle complex and disjointed datasets, along with data mining and manipulating and querying data at scale
- Ability to program and analyse data in SAS, Stata, and/or R
Essential Work Experience, Qualifications And Knowledge:
- Qualification(s) in Statistics and/or Epidemiology, Computing, Programming or a related field.
- Experience (or interest) in healthcare with a focus on observational research
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills (in English)
- Ability to work with data owners and cross-functional teams
- A proactive, creative, innovative and pragmatic approach to problem solving and an ability to think critically and independently.
- Flexible and adaptable in a client focused, results driven environment
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly and supportive team
- Opportunity to work on complex trials in challenging therapeutic areas
- Career development
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1075600